amigoster.com

Guest | Sign Up

Browse | Search | Forums | Groups | Music | Layouts | Events | Rank | Chat | Sign Up | Login Members Online 1001

Forums - Electronica - View Topic

Forum > Electronica > Café Tacvba
Displaying 1-20 of 20Page:  [1]
TacubaFrankie

Posted: Jul 09, 2004 2:42 pm

They are the best musical group ever
Profile | Message | Find | Friend Edit | Quote
bets
Administrator

Posted: Jul 09, 2004 2:54 pm

Arent they spanish rock? Huh

You get your friends, I'll get my friends, we can be friends
Amigoster.com Est. 11.02.03
TacubaFrankie

Posted: Jul 09, 2004 3:36 pm

No not really, they sing in spanish and it has a fusion of rock but the appropriate genre for Café Tacvba is Café Tacvba because they have their own innovative original sound. Its a fusion of ska, rock, cumbia, rancheras, electronica, hiphop, huapanango...
2jmotorsports

Posted: Jul 11, 2004 3:48 am

ok but if you HAD to stick them in a category...what would it be??
TacubaFrankie

Posted: Jul 11, 2004 9:18 pm

No real category it is hard for other people to understand that they have they are in their own genre and that you cant label a group that changes their style in almsot every song they compose but probably electronica en espańol
2jmotorsports

Posted: Jul 12, 2004 11:32 am

crazy...i didnt know they were so electronic-oriented...i need to listen to more of their stuff...
bets
Administrator

Posted: Jul 12, 2004 11:56 am

I've yet to hear any of thier tunes... TucubaFrankie, send over some mp3's will yeah? Cheers

You get your friends, I'll get my friends, we can be friends
Amigoster.com Est. 11.02.03
eazter

Posted: Jul 12, 2004 1:21 pm

I know it's hard for people to understand that some music does not fit into any category , but it's true...CAFE TACVBA is under the genre called CAFE TACVBA they pioneered and broke through the musical guidlines that define music forever, and for that they are the greatest band in the world, end result.
TacubaFrankie

Posted: Jul 12, 2004 2:55 pm

Thank you eazter! Het how are you and angeeland doing?? You girls ready for the show?? but the point is that café tacvba es el grupo más chingón! y ya! Bets i dont have any mp3s, but i do have a couple of their sites which you could visit and check out. they have some of their sogs as well as videos:
cafetacuba.com.mx

http://www.mcarecords.com/artistEvents.asp?artistname=Cafe+Tacuba&artistid=357
angeeland

Posted: Jul 12, 2004 5:07 pm

YA'LL KNOW THAT WHEN IT COMES TO CAFETA...I GOTTA STICK MY 4 CENTS IN THE CHOCOMILLLLLLLLL!! I TOO AM CONFRONTED BY OTHERS ABOUT THE REALIZATION OF WHAT CAFE TACVBA REALLY IS... ARE THEY A BAND? ARE THEY A GENRE? ARE THEY ROCK? ARE THEY THIS? ARE THEY THAT? I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THOSE QUESTIONS BECUZ I HAVE HAD THE HONOR OF BEING SUBMERGED ENTIRELY IN THE EUPHORIA THAT CAFE TACVBA CAUSE WHEN THEY CREATE. THE QUESTION I WANT ANSWERED IS...ARE THEY REAL MEN? Flirt HOW CAN 4 DOWN TO EARTH DUDES FROM D.F. WHO STARTED FROM ZILCH (MEME: ESTRELLITAS YAMAHA AS A KID, RUBEN: IN BANDS SINCE HE WAS 15...FLANGER & TORA, QVIQVE: LEARNED THE GUITAR VERY WELL BY EAR AFTER BEING TAUGHT BY A FRIEND AT A YOUNG AGE, JOSELO: LEARNING GUITAR IN SCHOOL, BUT BEING FACINATED BY HIS BRO'S ABILITY TO PLAY BY EAR & THAT CATAPULTED INTO HIS OWN WORLD OF GEEEETARS AND SONG) FUSE THEIR MINDS TOGETHER TO CHANGE THE WORLD OF MUSIC FOREVER. IT WAS A SUPERNATURAL FORCE THAT BROUGHT THOSE 4 TOGETHER TO OPEN UP DOORS, BREAK DOWN BOUNDARIES, OPEN UP INNER EARS & SOULS, & BREAK DOWN STEREOTYPES! I GIVE PROPS TO THE MASTERS & I'LL SAY IT AGAIN: CAFE TACVBA ARE THE MUSICAL GENIUS' OF OUR TIME! "EL CAFE EN CAFE TACVBA ES MEJOR!" PAZ.

Posted: Jul 13, 2004 8:54 am

1,2,3 probando

1,2,3 probando

exepcional se ve ReVeS

exepcional que se ve ReVeS...

Enverdad que si son seres fuera de este mundo...Genial!
TacubaFrankie

Posted: Jul 21, 2004 4:42 pm

Café Tacvba got nominated for 6 latin Grammys!!! Including best album of the year! What does that say?!!!! Well peeps I am off to San Diego tomorrow to start off my Cafeta journey. Then Saturday at Anaheim, and i will say goodbye on monday in Ventura.....Puro Rock!! 0y1,0y1,0y1,0y1,0y1,0y1
eazter

Posted: Jul 21, 2004 5:59 pm

Cafe Tacvba certainly does not play for prizes as quoted by all them in interviews but they certainly deserve all that they have gotten including thier Grammy they WON this year ! to embark on a Cafeta Journey is a rite of passage in musical maturity and it's certainly the best way to spend those moments in your life, because the smells , the sounds and the sights that we will experience will eventually come to an end I can't wait everyone in thier presence will receive a wonderful gift of musical genius when they play Very Happy
bnovc
Post-a-holic

Posted: Jul 21, 2004 7:42 pm

off topic: i think you should only allow a certain amount of capital letters to stop ppl like angeeland, per post Thumbs Up
PenguinWarMonger
Amigo Nerd

Posted: Aug 06, 2004 8:36 am

be nice tony some people hit the caps lock button on accident and dont know how to turn it off...angeeland just so ya kno its that little button that says caps lock. at least shes not just capitalizing random letters like jack

penguin

ATTACK MY MINIONS, ATTACK

TacubaFrankie

Posted: Sep 02, 2004 1:45 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TO CAFé TACVBA FOR WINNING 2 LATIN GRAMMYS. THE AWARDS AINT A THING AS LONG AS YOU KNOW CAFETA IS NOTHING BUT GENIOUS AND THEY DONT NEED THE AWARDS TO KEEP ON MAKING GOOD MUSIC. PROPS TO INCUBUS FOR REPRESENTING WITH CAFETA!
eazter

Posted: Sep 02, 2004 6:15 pm

BEST ALTERNATIVE ALBUM,BEST SONGWRITER(MEME) CAFE TACVBA YOU ROCK MY SOCKZ OFF!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE OF THE INNOVATION , IT'S SLOWLY GOING TO CREEP UP ON ALL THE CONFORMISTS WITH THIER OWN WEAPON OF CHOICE!!!
eazter

Posted: Sep 03, 2004 5:18 pm

Sometimes over the internet , like right now as I'm typing these fine words to you, people can not actually hear what other people are saying , they can only read the text off the monitor and assume they know when someone is exclamating or accentuating a word or phrase. If someone , perhaps for example "ANGEELAND" happens to be a very expressive and excited person and would like other people who can not actually hear what she has to say in person , needed to interpret those words as she's actually feeling them , then she would use the CAPS LOCK feature to let ya'll know what the F$#@ she was talking about so if you have a problem with it why dont ya'll just NOT LOOK at it ! foos
TacubaFrankie

Posted: Sep 28, 2004 3:55 pm

Hey Newsflash!!! Café Tacvba along with Maldita Vecindad and El Gran Silencio will take part in some sort of special tribute to Tin Tán...Classic! Wahts up Eazter and Angee...How is Angeeland?! So have you girls heard anything about when Cafeta will be coming back this year? I know i read somewhere that they are suppose to come back.
DSiiRE

Posted: Oct 13, 2005 9:09 am

I LOVE THEM.. Love
Displaying 1-20 of 20Page:  [1]
  Forum > Electronica > Café Tacvba

Help | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Music | Customizer | Contact

© amigoster.com 2003-2007 All rights reserved